Apex Legends Launch Options – We all are aware of the significance of keeping games on the level and one method to modify your game and really add increment in FPS is to use the accurate launching choice for Apex Legends.
Here we will provide detail for both autoexec.cfg and launch options and also how to modify and make best to indefinite gain in your general FPS for Apex Legends. The important thing to notice that sometimes these settings can drive bumble for some systems or devices, On the other hand, an increase in your FPS can be clearly noticed. Here we will mention which launching method or system can beep and distract so you simple ignore them
Apex Legends | Launch Options
There are some options to launch apex legends that will add fps and increase general gameplay. First of all, you are required to come up with your Root account. after opening that click the tab of “Game Properties” and then hit the “Advanced Launch Options“. There you can attach the launch options on your own choice.
+exec Autoexec -refresh 144 -console -preload -threads 4 -forcenovsync -high
- +exec Autoexec | This is utilized to stack a custom configuration about which we’ll progress later in this article. On the off chance that you decide to not make a custom configuration that we’ll clarify further down in this article, yes there is no compelling reason to utilize this order.
- -revive XX| This powers the invigorate rate to whatever you set “XX” to. Along these lines, in case you’re utilizing a 144hz screen, this ought to be set to – revive 144. In case you’re utilizing a 75hz screen, it ought to be set to – revive 75, and continuance, etc.
- -dev | No effect on execution, this empowers the comfort in certain Source Engine games yet I haven’t had the option to discover a benefit by turning on this yet.
- -reassure | This is equivalent to – dev.
- -preload | At the beginning of the game Preloads different game resources, this can build execution (this may cause stammering on specific frameworks.)
- -treads XX| Although Apex Legends utilizes all strings it can as a matter of course, you can constrain a particular string.
- -forcenovsync | turn v sync disables.
- -high | this is used ” for Windows resources to set the game’s priority to “high
Autoexec Config Optimization
There are some point to run configuration first click over to Computer\
Then on option Programs then click on \Origin Games and at last on \Apex\cfg
After that Create a file called autoexec.cfg in this folder and after successfully creating open that file ”autoexec.cfg” in-text emulator and write these options there
- fps_max 0
- mat_compressedtextures 1
- cl_forcepreload 1
- cl_ragdoll_collide 0
These options are quite plain as day but be mindful that cl_forcepreload 1 could possibly cause stammering on certain frameworks or devices, in the event that it accomplishes for you, essentially displace this choice.
What do these config options do?
fps_max 0 | fps max o apex has a planned max fps set for you. This choice enables your fps to be pushed to the maximum limit. Be that as it may, you should top your fps at a sensible rate. I, as a rule, go with what my screens Hz is. So if my screen is a 144hz, I top it at fps_max 144 for encountering a power tool game.
cl_forcepreload 1 | it helps you to load game instead of waiting for the game textures to load into memory cl_forcepreload 1 load them mechanically when you situate the map.
There’s one drop side to make changes and to set cl_forcepreload 1 and that is individual load times. Expecting higher frame rate against the cl_forcepreload 0 is absolutely in preference
mat_compressedtextures 1 | This command will enable you to use the game compressed textures for optimum execution.
This dictation alters the striking of ragdoll models with each one.
With the goal that’s it on the most proficient method to change your game to the maximum FPS utilizing launch alternatives and autoexec.cfg for Apex Legends. In any case, if you REALLY need to augment your game, we suggest you looking at our in-profundity guide on how to completely improve Apex Legends utilizing Nvidia settings, Executable configuration settings, Game settings and substantially more.